Reinventing the department store.
We're changing the face of retail.
Our Infrastructure will allow customers across London, to order their most needed products, from their favourite brands products and have them delivered within the hour, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year!
We offer high-street fashion, off-license, tech & gadgets, pet supplies, flowers, last-minute gifting and so much more.
The only on-demand retailer that offers deliveries in one hour time slots, 24/7
Online retail in the UK is set to exceed £100bn per year
PwC reports 88% of consumers are willing to pay for fast delivery
We have signed with over 250 brands across 10 product categories to ensure a broad customer offering
We operate one of the largest eco bike fleets in the UK, prompting a zero carbon-footprint
We want to reduce waste within retail, from single use plactics to carbon emitting couriers
How to invest
As an investor you will need to make an up-front financial investment. We will supply you with the financial model and investment potential, which will be dependent on your investment as a significant or minority investor.*
To get involved, please follow the stages below:
1. Register your interest with us. We will reach out and explain to you the next stages and send our investor documents
2. After receiving our financial model and forecasts, we will organise a meeting to discuss any additional enquiries you may have.
3. Once all of your enquiries are satisfied, we will send you a link to our CrowdCube page where you will be able to invest in our current funding round.
4. Once due diligence is complete (on both sides) and funding round closed, you will receive your share certificates.
5. You are now part of the #RetailRevolution.
What does this mean for investors?
We are at the forefront of a blended retail world; pioneering on-demand delivery and adapting to the shopping behaviours of the consumer of the future.
You can be a part of a faster, more efficient and more sustainable retail world.
What you are buying...
*ANY INVESTMENT IN PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANIES, ESPECIALLY AT AN EARLY STAGE IN THEIR DEVELOPMENT, IS AN INHERENTLY RISKY INVESTMENT. IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT ABOUT INVESTING, DROP24 RECOMMENDS YOU CONSULT WITH YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR.